We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the thecutiepet.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all information accurately and completely via e-mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Petfinder to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Petfinder to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.